Thursday, January 22, 2009

No class Monday 1/26!

Great class today hearing about your experiences at the inauguration. I'm really looking forward to reading your stories. So far, they look great.
To reiterate, I'll grade your stories that you turned in today, along with your Twitter feeds and/or photos/video, for ability to follow instructions. There was a lot to keep up with, so this is a legitimate area for grading.
Remember, NO CLASS ON MONDAY. This will give you time to work on your official rough drafts, which will be due to me via e-mail by noon Wednesday. I will return those with feedback as soon as possible and will give you the final deadline in class (which will probably be Friday at midnight.)
ALSO due Thursday, your choice of a subject for the next assignment, which is a profile of a person. You will need to turn in the person's name, who they are in about three paragraphs, and contact information. I will approve your choices.
DON'T FORGET to come see me in my office sometime before class next Thursday. Shoot me an e-mail to make sure I'll be in. I'll try to be available for much of the day tomorrow (I have a lunch appointment at noon), Tuesday and Wednesday.
We're getting off to a great start! I look forward to talking with you one-on-one.

No comments:

Post a Comment